Thursday, January 1, 2009

CUBA!!!

This is the outside of the building where our room was. Our resort has 4 buildings. The main hotel building right on the beach has the more luxurious guest rooms, and we had the "budget" rooms. The bonus was that right across the street from us was Parque Josone, a beautiful public park (I will dedicate a whole blog entry just for that!).








Sunset on our first evening in Cuba. This is the view that greeted us from our front door.











The view of the courtyard from our patio.













Close-up. I went outside to check it all out. I don't know why this tree was growing like that. Diagonally inclined?































My Mama spotted this little creature running around and I was able to get one or two decent shots, of the 15 or 20 that I took. I'm obsessed, seriously...
















Some beautiful flowers growing out in the courtyard...



















































No comments:

Post a Comment